Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today man, today!

Those sour dough nibblers are dangerous. No really. I just bit down on one and ended up stabbing the inside of my cheek. I don't -think- I'll need a stitch or two just, oww.

Yesterday after a long shift, I was happy to be leaving. As I rounded the building and spot my car, I noticed the flat tire. Wonderful. I didn't, have AAA, so I gauged my chances of making it to the nearest gas station without ruining my rims and decided to go for it. Hazards on and some illegal turns later I'm there, and anxiously fill the air. Of course it has to start hissing back out as soon as I'm done. So I go to the Sears, which is close by.

The guy tells me, "Yeah we'll look at it, but we leave in a half hour." I leave the car with them for a few minutes. When I come back they tell me they couldn't find the leak. I knew it was BS, but what was I going to do? I drove home, but couldn't tell if the ride had deflated it any.

Walking out this morning, I was greeted by another flat tire. SO I had to buy a AAA membership, have them come to my house and fill my tire. Then drive to Sullivan's ( I recommend them. I bought the tires there and if anything goes wrong with the tires that they can fix, they'll do it for free. Or if you have to get a new tire they'll discount the "remaining worth" of the old tires.)

I hope my car will stay in good condition for a while longer. Saving some money would be nice. I guess I'm just irritated that I wasted most of the day on this, on my day off. Also having to make myself get some sculpting done. Which is a hard thing to do when I'm not in the mood. But I won't let myself fall into that trap anymore. So my,(I think) 2 lurkers, I'll post when I've got more progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment